Monday, 16 February 2009

Postition vacant: Elves required!

Oh my goodness, is it really only six days until the 'Winter Bearfest'?! The past few weeks have flown by, forcing me to take stock and type a VSP (very short post!) to let you know that this week is of necessity, a 'works-in-progress' week. Somehow this little lot ....

Works in progress!

... must metamorphosize from a pile of pieces into four fabulous show bears before the weekend catches me out! So, if anyone has a spare team of elves at their disposal, could you please point them in the direction of my workroom!

6 comments:

  1. Yikes Paula, 4 bears in 6 days - if anyone can do this you can :) If I bump into any elves I'll send them your way! Good Luck :) Hugs, Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Paula, if I lived near I would bob round, I am small enough to pass for an elf!! I am sure you will finish them.

    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, Paula!
    I'd need some elves, too!... Well, even a single elf would be OK ;))
    Monica x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Paula! As I understand you! I also have to sew a lot of bears to the fair in April, but now I have only one bear:( But I think we can find our elves! Wish you and your elves good luck to those 6 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck Paula! Hope to see you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pauline, what a lovely offer! Wouldn't it be wonderful if we can all share elves when deadlines were pressing! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my Bearing All blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2013



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.