Wednesday 11 June 2008

On the shelf

20" bears, Rodney & Loretta

Of the ten bears I created for the TBAE show, only two remain with me now. Rodney and Loretta are now available to purchase, so if either, (or maybe even both ... they make such a handsome couple!) of these lovely centre-seam, growling bears tugs at your heartstrings, you are most welcome to contact me for more information. Full details for both bears are now available on my website at www.allbear.co.uk

Thursday 12th June update:
Rodney has now found his special someone and will be joining them in the West Country very soon! On an impulse yesterday, I decided it was time for an auction, so I have now listed the lovely Loretta on Ebay.
Monday 16th June update:
Yippee! Loretta has now found her perfect person and is no longer 'on the shelf'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.