Tuesday 3 July 2007

The morning after the night before ...

The inaugural Bear Artists Online Summer Show has proved to be a great success! About half of the 160+ specially designed bears made available for sale found new owners, a successful outcome by any show's standards.



Staying open for 24 hours to accommodate time zones around the globe, gave the show a wonderfully international appeal and the blend of artists from both the UK and abroad, provided a unique opportunity for a truly inspirational show. Best of all, we had such fun! Many of us kept in touch throughout the show via the BAO forum and I think it's fair to say, we all enjoyed our new online show experience.

Four of my show bears sold during the show and the last bear found his new owner a few hours later as a result of a collector finding her way to me after the show, so yesterday was spent in a flurry of packaging materials as I boxed and taped, addressed and posted. All bar one of the bears are flying off to take up residence across the USA and Domino is the only bear destined to stay in England!

So, back to work for me today ... I have no bears available for sale at the moment and need to rectify the situation!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Whisper's beautiful little face just melts my heart!!!! Such a cute picture!!
    Congratulations on having such a successful show!!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Samantha! It's so lovely to hear he caught your heart!

    Congratulations on your double TOBY win by the way ... you so deserve them!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Polite Request

Copyright: All Bear by Paula Carter 2019



I hope you enjoy sharing my blog and politely request that you do not copy either text or photographs without my permission.



Thank you.